Wow, June is over already! We hope you’re ready for a wonderful July full of events. Be sure to come celebrate the Fourth of July early with us on July 3. We hope your summer has been awesome so far, and that your classes this semester have been smooth. Stay in the loop and follow us on social media to learn more about our latest events and how you could win a semester of FREE RENT!
- Your A/C can never be set to “off” or “on”. It should just be set to “auto”. Leaving it set to “on” causes the air conditioning system to constantly run, which may lead to hefty overage bills.
- To ensure the pool stays healthy, please shower before entering.
- No glass or animals are allowed in the pool area.
- Remember to put your trash out in front of your front doors between 7–9 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for trash pickup.
Reminders and Updates
If our new network provider, Single Digits, placed a modem in your unit, DO NOT tamper with it. Doing so affects the connectivity of other residents throughout the property. If you’re experiencing cable or internet service trouble, please feel free to contact Single Digits at (877) 778-9283 to troubleshoot the issue.
- If you have an after-hours emergency or noise complaint, please call our on-call service at (850) 933-4564.
- If you have an emergency maintenance issue, please call our on-call maintenance service at (850) 933-6406.
- Don’t forget that rent is due by the 3rd! Late fees begin accruing on the 4th.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Early Fourth of July Celebration — Tuesday, July 3 from 2–5 p.m. — Wear red and blue to be entered into a raffle to win an Amazon gift card!
International Kissing Day — Friday, July 6 — Stop by the office to receive a Kiss!
Cow Appreciation Day — Tuesday, July 10 from 1–3 p.m. — Come to the office for some yummy Chick-fil-A!
National Ice Cream Day — Sunday, July 15 from 2–3:30 p.m. — Come to the office for an ice cream party with CA Bryan!
National Lasagna Day — Sunday, July 29 from 1–3 p.m. — Stop by the office for some delicious lasagna!