It’s the closing of another semester! Congratulations to all our graduating residents! We wish you the best of luck with all your future endeavors. May is National Mental Health Month, so come get the therapy you need by stopping by the front office for our fantastic lineup of events. We look forward to seeing you!
- Your A/C can never be set to “off” or “on”. It should just be set to “auto”. Leaving it set to “on” causes the air conditioning system to constantly run, which may lead to hefty overage bills.
- Don’t forget to empty the lint trap in your dryer. Not doing so will affect the performance of the dryer.
- Please remember to clean up after your dogs! It is your responsibility to clean up your pet’s feces.
REMINDERS AND UPDATES
- We’ve placed paw print stickers on the common area window of units that house a pet. Please do not remove that sticker. In the case that you have a registered pet but have not received a decal, please reach out to our bookkeeper, Rebecca, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If our new network provider, Single Digits, placed a modem in your unit, DO NOT tamper with it. Doing so affects the connectivity of other residents throughout the property. If you’re experiencing cable or internet service trouble, please feel free to contact Single Digits at (877) 778-9283 to troubleshoot the issue.
- If you have an after-hours emergency or noise complaint, please call our on-call service at (850) 933-4564.
- If you have an emergency maintenance issue, please call our on-call maintenance service at (850) 933-6406.
- Don’t forget that rent is due by the 3rd! Late fees begin accruing on the 4th.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Finals Week Breakfast — Tuesday, May 1 from 10 a.m.–noon — Stressed about finals week? No worries! Come down to the office for breakfast and some helpful study tools to ace those final exams.
Dessert Study Break — Tuesday, May 1 from 5–6 p.m. — Take a sweet break from final exams and enjoy dessert in the clubhouse with CA Bella.
Mother’s Day Card Send Out — May 1–8 — Come to the office from May 1–7 to fill out a Mother’s Day card. Don’t forget to leave an address! We’ll mail it out to the motherly figure in your life on May 8.
May the Fourth Be with You — Friday, May 4 from 10 a.m.–12:30 p.m. — The force is strong with this one! Come down to the front office and enjoy food, games, and a little Star Wars fandom.
No Diet Day — Sunday, May 6 from 2–5 p.m. — Tired of your diet? Need a cheat day to indulge your sweet tooth? Then come on over to the clubhouse and enjoy some sweets to celebrate No Diet Day!
Cookie Taste Test — Saturday, May 19 from 2–3:30 p.m. — Think you know your cookie flavors? Well, put your knowledge to the test! Come to the office and participate in a cookie taste test. Winners will receive a gift card!
Belated Cinco de Mayo Fiesta — Saturday, May 26 from 1–3 p.m. — Let’s celebrate Cinco de Mayo late this month with a fun-filled fiesta!