You’ve made it to summer! Now you can relax by the pool, go to the Rez, and enjoy the sand volleyball court. We’re excited about our June events and want everyone to join. We’ll have summer-themed prizes, events, and, of course, food. Our events are open to residents and their guests, so don’t forget to invite your friends!
Enjoy this beautiful summer weather!
— Torchlight Townhomes
- Reminder: Your A/C can never be set to “off”.
- Your A/C should never be set to “on”; just place it on “auto”.
- Please submit a maintenance request with the office as soon as you see an issue so we can resolve it.
- Don’t forget to empty the lint trap in the dryer!
- Please clean up after your dogs while walking them around the property.
Reminders & Updates
- Our office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–5 p.m.
- If you have an emergency work order or are locked out of your apartment, call our office, which will be forwarded to our on-call service.
- Don’t forget to pay your rent no later than the 4th; late fees will be applied at 8:30 a.m. on the 5th.
- Our online system is up and running! If you need direction or help setting up your account, please call our office at (850) 309-0100.
- For any resident or roommate issues, please contact our Resident Director, Rebecca, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t forget to say hello to our newest CAs, Alahni and Bryan, in the office!
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
M&M’s Guess — June 5–9 — Be the resident to get the closest guess and win the jar of M&M’s and a gift card!
Movie Night — Friday, June 9 from 7:30–9:30 p.m. — Enjoy a movie, popcorn, snacks, and all the splendor and coziness of the theater in the clubhouse! We’ll hold a poll from June 1–6 on Facebook and at the office to decide what movie we’ll watch.
Father’s Day Cards — June 12–16 — Celebrate Father’s Day with us. We know going to the store to get a card can be difficult, so we made it easy for you. We’ll supply Father’s Day cards and mail them out!
Open House — Friday, June 16 @ 1 p.m. — We’re welcoming everyone to our open house as we transform our office into a carnival! We’ll have booths and prizes, so many people can win! Not only can you win some big prizes, we’ll also have plenty of food to enjoy. Our property will be open for tours as well, so if you haven’t already, you can secure a spot for fall!
Popsicles by the Pool — Wednesday, June 21, All Day — Celebrate the first day of summer with us. If you’re by the pool or just want to stop by the office, we’ll have popsicles for everyone! We may even have a new inflatable in the pool to celebrate the occasion.
Dog Photo Booth — Friday, June 23 from noon–3 p.m. — We want to remind everyone that we’re pet friendly by having our first-ever dog event! We’ll have treats for dogs as well as their owners and a photo booth to commemorate the occasion. You’ll get a digital copy of your photo, as well as one to take home that day. Even if you don’t have a dog, you’re still welcome to enjoy some food and hang out with our pups. We can’t wait to see you and all the dogs there!